What is English Café
Jde o to se jednou týdně potkat u kávy nebo u piva a povídat si anglicky. Bez učebnic, lektorů a vstupného. Zaplatíte jen za to, co vypijete. Nové známosti, lepší angličtina! Vhodné pro začátečníky i pokročilé. Jediné pravidlo je: MLUVÍME POUZE ANGLICKY.
Once a week we meet over a cup of coffee or a glass of beer to sharpen our English skills. No textbooks, no lectors, no entry fee. You pay just for what you drink. New friends, new ways! The only rule is ENGLISH SPEAKING ONLY.
Come and join us! It’s free!
We meet every Tuesday at 7pm
The venue changes every week.
Why we love English Café
“Experience is the teacher of all things”
Latest events / NEWS
- August 25 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm at GASTRO MACH
- August 11 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm at Náplavka Smetanovy Sady
- August 4 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm at Restaurace Laguna
- July 28 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm at Minipivovar Jeseník
- July 21 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm at Klub Mlýnice, Jeseník
- July 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm at Wellness & Spa hotel Villa Regenhart
- July 7 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm at Penzion a Pizzerie Zeyerka Jeseník
English Café Jesenik will go on hiatus for as long as the state of emergency will be active. To follow social responsibility we will put our activities on hold. Although there will be no English Café for a time, you should’nt isolate yourself and stop to live active. You can still make plans with your […]
Over 9,000kms along the Turkish Black Sea coast, through the Georgian mountains and villages, along the borders on Iran, Iraq and Syria, climbing Armenian Mount Aragats (4090m) and a lot more…. PRESENTATION BY DAVID AND FILIP SVOBODA
A group of young trainee teachers from different countries are in Jeseník for an exchange program. They are coming to our English Café on Tuesday 19 February at Gemer Restaurant. Come and learn more about their program and about their contries – Kyrgyzstan, Indonesia, Taiwan, Ukraine, Turkey, Maroco, Jordan. They all speak English! #englishcafejesenik